How can I find the words to tell you,
I’m going away
Why can’t I do anything right
To make you stay
I know we’re meant to be together
But it’s not today
And the sky is raining as I find myself praying
That you won’t fade away
In memory, you’ll sing to me
And everything will be as it should be
There’ll be no tears to cry and the world will be silent
There’ll be no goodbyes
In memory, I’ll always love you
Spend every minute thinking of you
And time won’t pass us by,
Everything will stand still
We’ll stand still, you and I
You pass me by in a field of flowers
I call your name
Can’t hear me, can’t hear me, can’t even hear me
And it’s not the same
Would you say “I told you so” if I said
I couldn’t stand the pain
In memory, We’ll hold hands
Live life like we always planned
At night I’ll watch your eyes
Like stars falling
In memory, time will stop around us
The doors will all be open for us
And time won’t pass us by
Everything will stand still
We’ll stand still, you and I
I’m going away
Why can’t I do anything right
To make you stay
I know we’re meant to be together
But it’s not today
And the sky is raining as I find myself praying
That you won’t fade away
In memory, you’ll sing to me
And everything will be as it should be
There’ll be no tears to cry and the world will be silent
There’ll be no goodbyes
In memory, I’ll always love you
Spend every minute thinking of you
And time won’t pass us by,
Everything will stand still
We’ll stand still, you and I
You pass me by in a field of flowers
I call your name
Can’t hear me, can’t hear me, can’t even hear me
And it’s not the same
Would you say “I told you so” if I said
I couldn’t stand the pain
In memory, We’ll hold hands
Live life like we always planned
At night I’ll watch your eyes
Like stars falling
In memory, time will stop around us
The doors will all be open for us
And time won’t pass us by
Everything will stand still
We’ll stand still, you and I

0 comments:
Post a Comment