? ??????????????Country Girl In Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 1917 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Time For Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (85 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 25122 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holding out

I’m holding out for –
What, I don’t know, I’m
Holding out for something, anything
For a better today
I guess lately, these things
Haven’t been going my way, so
I’m holding out for –
I’m holding out for –
Tea and crumpets and all
The lovely things girls like to see
I’m holding out, I’m
Hanging on to thoughts of you
Beneath my window sill, a perfect
Romeo, calling out to the wrong
Girl, a poor Juliet, I can’t
Always make you happy, I can’t
And I’m holding out –
I’m holding on to you and your love
Will you love me tomorrow,
I could never say but
I’m holding out, hanging on to
A better today.

0 comments: