? ??????????????Country Girl In Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 1917 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Time For Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (85 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 25122 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Every Road,

Every road that I look down
Is another dead end
But then I get so turned around
I can't find my way back again
And all that I can do is ask
How we came to this
And all you do is nod and smile
Pretending that life is bliss
And i, i don't wanna cry for you
And i dont wanna cry because of you
But my heart is torn in two
And I dont know what to do
Anymore
So baby won't you take my hand
And help me please to understand
Cause I can't go on without you
But I know i have to let you go......
Crying till I sleep at night
And praying for no dreams
Wanting to give up the fight
Cause this is harder than it seems
And they say that if i let you go
Maybe you'll come back to stay
And then I'll know if what we have
Will last more than a few days
And I, I don't know what to do
Cause my heart is torn in two
And for every laugh we share
There's another moment when you're not there
So baby won't you take my hand
And help me please to understand
Cause I can't go on without you
But I know i have to let you go.....
23.Oct.05

0 comments: