? ??????????????Country Girl In Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 1917 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Time For Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (85 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 25122 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:?? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

With You

Id tell you now Its over but its been over from the start
Did you know what you were doing when you tore my heart apart?
Will all my questions go unanswered; dont leave me drowning in my tears
Though from the way that things are going, Id say theres nothing left to fear

I used to think I knew you, now I know its all an act
Im choking now on all your lies; my system's out of whack
I dont think I can swallow anymore you have to say
But you're leaving and Ill never have to listen anyway

You ask to say, you beg to go; I dont know what to do
And through all the pain and heartache I fall more in love with you

Please tell me, tell me that youll stay here with me tonight
Please lie to me, lie to me, and say it was worth the fight
Please dont leave me, leave me with no place else to go
Please lie to me, lie to me and say life gets better than I know

I stand here and I listen to the wind beneath the trees
But nothing that can happen now will set my mind at ease
I wish that I could pick up and move oh so very far
But I walk all night and drive all day and end up where you are

I try to find a rhyme to fit the mood youve put me in
But its a fight against my nature and I cannot hope to win
I wish that youd dismiss me and just let me run away
Instead you draw me to you as we go from day to day

I tell myself I hate you, but we both know its not true
Cause through all the pain and heartache I fall more in love with you

So please tell me, tell me that youll stay here with me tonight
Please lie to me, ,lie to me, and tell me it is worth the fight
Please dont leave me, leave me here with no place else to go
Please lie to me, lie to me and say youll never tell me no

I sit here in the pouring rain and cant help but think tonight
It doesnt matter anymore who was wrong or who was right
I stand here on the very edge of all I thought I knew
And I realize the lies you told were more than just a few

I tell myself I hate you- we both know that its not true
And now through all the pain and heartache Im still so in love with you

So please tell me, tell me that youll stay with me tonight
Please lie to me, lie to me, and say theres more than we can do
Please dont leave me, leave me with no place left to go
Please lie to me, lie to me and tell me that you love me too.

0 comments: